Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Progress Report

A quick update from me on my progress in reaching my goals.

This is the current state of my Forge Fathers from Dreadball. Sadly in the same state they started the month in. At least I cleared off my desk so I can maybe, sometime get to them.

These guys on the other hand... At the start of the month, only the L-shaped building on the left was assembled while the other three were still in their shrink wrap. I really have to thank my wife for the progress on these. It was a team effort with us cutting/punching out the first building, then I punched out the other two while she assembled all three. She use to make doll houses when she was a kid so she enjoys this kind of thing with bonus points for helping me out. Now I just need to figure out what color I want to paint them; if you have any suggestions, post a reply and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment