Sunday, March 10, 2013

Sunday Progress Report

This post is a bit later then I have originally intended, but that's how life goes sometimes... I didn't get a whole lot done this week due to a birthday party, Iron Kingdoms RPG Session and trying to adjust to Daylight Savings Time; does that kick anyone else's butt? Usually takes me a day or two to adjust. But hey, I did make progress! Which is a lot better then what I have been doing the past few years. I've glued together Gorim Ironstone (Forge Father MVP), 4 guards and 2 Jacks; with my 2 Strikers were already done at the beginning of the week so that only leaves 2 more Jacks to clean and assemble. I didn't do anything with the Micro Arts Studio District 5 buildings besides showing them off to my gaming group. I hope to finish my assembling my Jacks, possibly John Doe (Nameless MVP) and coat everything with a layer of primer. I've also felt the blog was a bit quite this past week, so I've planned a few things this week that should make things a bit more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment